Audio Disk to ISO

databoy2k

Hey All:

I'm sorry if this comes up and is answered, but I did search and couldn't find anything.

I am looking to create an ISO of an audio CD from a series of FLAC files (legal reasons... I'm using a VM to talk to an old NetMD). I followed the tutorial in the guides section, however it results in a 4kb cue file and a burned disk. I would prefer to skip the disk, and simply create ISO files that can be mounted in my VM.

Is this possible through this software? Even if it created BIN files, I could potentially work with that. I'm running Win 7 x64, if that helps. Thanks for any help!

--Databoy2k

ImgBurn's CUE creation is only for burning to disc. What you can do is burn the CUE image to a disc then use the Read mode to create a CUE/BIN image from the disc.

ImgBurn's CUE creation is only for burning to disc. What you can do is burn the CUE image to a disc then use the Read mode to create a CUE/BIN image from the disc.

Darn, I was afraid of that. So I take it that the audio disk functions are still too much in their infancy to meet this requirement. Do you know of any open source means of going about this? I just would like to skip this one middle step of burning my image to a disk, only to have to rip it off again.

Thanks a ton

--Databoy2k

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.