can't write image file to disc

miguelitonc03

Good Evening all! i am having a problem fiding my download files when i am trying to write image file to disc. lately everytime i got a file downloaded and i click the write image to disc tab i can't find my file.

I will take you step by step.

step-1 I click the write image file to disc tab

step-2 I click on the folder at "please select a file"

Step-3 I go to the location of the file that i want to write to disc

Step-4 when i find the file that i need to write to disc on my download folder it tells me "no item match your seach"

i don't know what to do i am new at this and confused. I done this process before and at step 4 i see the file and after i double click. i see it at the source tab in the imgburn program and then all i have to do is set the speed and click the file to disc tab and voila my burn to disc begin.

Can someone please help me i don't know what to do and i keep downloading files but i can't burn to disc.

This files that iam talking about are wii game sto play on mu softmod wii.

Thanks in advance for all the help and excuse my ignorance!

Edited by miguelitonc03

Good Evening all! i am having a problem fiding my download files when i am trying to write image file to disc. lately everytime i got a file downloaded and i click the write image to disc tab i can't find my file.

I will take you step by step.

step-1 I click the write image file to disc tab

step-2 I click on the folder at "please select a file"

Step-3 I go to the location of the file that i what to write to disc

Step-4 when i find the file that i need to write to disc on my download folder it tells me "no item match your seach"

i don't know what to do i am new at this and confused. I done this process before and at step 4 i see the file and after i double click. i see it at the source tab in the imgburn program and then all i have to do is set the speed and click the file to disc tab and voila my burn to disc begin.

Can someone please help me i don't know what to do and i keep downloading files but i can't burn to disc.

This files that iam talking about are wii game sto play on mu softmod wii.

Thanks in advance for all the help and excuse my ignorance!

i did winrar and only one of the 4 different files need it to be extracted the other 3 said "no archives found on selected files and folders" now i downloaded these files from demonoid using bitcomet. i am not register to demonoid but i was able to downloads these files anyway the reason why i mention this is because i read everywhere that you need to be invited. Do you think this has anything to do with it? i was able to visit the site thought bitcomet. now all my previous downloads came from piratebay that is why i am questioning the fact that it might be because i got them from demonoid.

Edited by miguelitonc03

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.