Struggling. Help plz!!!!!

illyoung

I have a HP cpu and the hard drive crashed. I went and bought a new blank hard drive Barracuda 3.5 internal drive. I was then told I needed a new operating system. I then downloaded windows 7 from online. It advised me to use imgburn so i can download to my disk. Im thinking this would be able to restart my new hard drive. Nothing is working!!!! I dont know if its not downloading correctly to the disk or even what could be wrong but i need some help. Thanks a lot!!!!! :) Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Retail(Final) x86 (32 bit) and x64 (64 bit) This is what i downloaded, when i go into the folder there is 3 different folders i can go into. Im lost, I have tried to download each to dvd disk nothing seems to work what am i doing wrong?

What name and extesion are those files? You can put a print screen if you want of that folder content.

The 3 folders are : Cracks for x64 + x86, when opened 3 more folders. 7Loader by Hazar 1.5 (Old one, but still works.7Loader by Hazar 1.6 and Windows 7 Loader 1.6.9 by Daz. the 2nd folder is x64 (64 bit) has a 1 folder in it that i tried to burn. The 3rd folder x86(32bit) same with this folder. Any luck with this info?

Oh, I thought you get it from MSDN, but you get it elswere. :pirate: Your problem... anyway.

Still... you should have an *.iso file in each of those x86 and x64

According to your configuration burn one of the .iso file in Write mode an you are good to go and install your OS.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.