Cannot Find File?!

superdryguy2k10

Hi Everyone,

Hoping someone can help me. I have downloaded Sniper Warrior from piratebay.org as I am trying to backup the original. I have located both the iso and the dvd file, but the iso will go into imgburn, but it says the dvd file cannot be found even though I know where it is.

Can someone help me as when I burn the iso I can only presume it will not work as I wouldnt have burnt the dvd file which contains the valuable info.

:wacko: Yes the file is named like it should be, but when I go to imgburn and select the dvd file it won't work, it says it cannot find it...even though its in the same folder as the .iso file?!

Perhaps add the path names before the singx360.iso name in the .dvd file through Notepad or move up both the .iso and the .dvd to the root folder.

Sorry Cynthia, I don't understand what you mean. I have amended the title in the notepad and it only makes the filename longer when it says it cannot find it.

When I try and add the .dvd file it says cannot open file c:\users\Paul Lofthouse.hickslaptop\desktop\xbox360\sniper ghost warrior [360] [RF] [2010] - www.gurufuel.com\sgwx360\singx360.iso

I appreciate all your help thanks!!

You can always create a new .dvd file (if there should be some mix up in the file name - perhaps the extension of the .iso file is not .iso (if you have Windows to not show file extensions) in the function

Tools -> Create DVD File

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.