DVD Flick + IMGburn = Finalize problem.

TruthSeeker

Let me start by saying I have already downloaded the latest version of ImgBurn and re-installed DVD Flick.

What happens is I get to the finalization portion of DVD flick and it pops open ImgBurn.

Instead of doing it's normal thing and finalizing, it just sits there. I go into ImgBurn and select "Build Mode".

I find the Video and Audio files connected with DVD flick and add them to the que, then I use the calculator to make sure the file fits.

I am burning at "normal" priority with DVD flick, so I choose 4X speed on ImgBurn. Next I save it. After that I click the button at the bottom of img burn on the left hand side (you know the one that says something about reversing files) and it then makes me able to click the button that has the file pointing to CD. I assume that's the button you need to click in order to get it to burn because next thing I know these bars show up and start filling up with green. In about 2 min everything is complete, DVD Flick has finalized, but the CD is still blank. It won't play and when I open 'my computer' it shows up as blank. The wierd thing though is that ImgBurn tells me the CD is full before I even try to use it to finalize DVD Flick.

What do I do??

Please someone help a sister out!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.