lip sync problems

KenB

I have spent many hours putting together music video's for DVD Player use. I could not get software to work on my DVD probably because of it's age.

Eventually DVD Flick was able to work ok with the Img Burn used as part of this software.

I found the sync to be out by around half a second.

When I adjust the timing on the original video it will play ok (on DVD only of course) but all the other 25 tracks are still way out.

I am not sure if it is the DVD Flick software or Img burn.

Any suggestions?

ImgBurn will not alter anything in your files.

ImgBurn is not a part of DVD Flick, it is a standalone program that DVD Flick developer decided to bundle, instead of make his own burning engine. However, that version is old (2.4.4.0) and you should use the latest (2.5.1.0) available.

Do the original files play nice before using DVD Flick? How about after converting them?

ImgBurn is not a part of DVD Flick, it is a standalone program that DVD Flick developer decided to bundle, instead of make his own burning engine. However, that version is old (2.4.4.0) and you should use the latest (2.5.1.0) available.

Do the original files play nice before using DVD Flick? How about after converting them?

Thanks The files are good before DVD Flick. Cannot say that they are ok after converting as they commence burning to DVD. Not sure how to access them before the Img Burn process.

Have now found the files stored by DVD FLICK and they are out of sync at this stage. So it would point to that program being the problem. Unfortunately this is the only one I have found at this stage that will play DVD's on my player. By the way I do have the latest version of DVD Flick.

Thanks

Ken

Untick "Burn project to disc" in DVD Flick Project Settings/Burning and do it in two steps,

1. encoding part with DVD Flick, than use a software player to verify the result.

2. use this Guide to burn the final Video_TS folder to disc

By the way I do have the latest version of DVD Flick.

Not DVD Flick, that is the latest version. I meant ImgBurn that came with DVD Flick is old, 2.4.4.0 while the newest ImgBurn is 2.5.1.0 Get it from here

Yes understand. I have previously downloaded the latest version of Img Burn thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.