please help

newtothis

I am trying to back up my xbox 360 games using imageburn, i tried to write to disk an iso of call of duty (onto a dvd+r) as it would fit.

It recorded onto the disc no problem and you could see it had burned, but when i put it into the xbox (which is flashed) it said reading, then brought upthe xbox logo and then a white screen that said 'please put into x box'. I have tried this disc on an unflashed xbox but it still did not work.

I burnt this on the new version of imageburn (2.5.1.0 with a write speed of 2 as thats what i was told to use in order for it to work).

Yesterday i tried to do it on a dvd+r dl (verbatim) at a speed of 2,(i used a previous version of imageburn for that a 2.4 i believe), it didnt bring up the logo or anything - wouldnt do anything at all.

Can anyone please tell me where i am going wrong and what i should be doing - i have 2 boys who are driving me mad as they both want to play the same game and at least if i can back them up they can do so.

Thank you

You can't use ImgBurn to read original xbox360 game discs, they're copy protected.

Okay thank you any idea what i can use to back them up with please.

When i tryed to put a non orig game that wouldnt work either, and i did that on the older vers of imageburn, write file from iso at a speed of x2.

thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.