starting Imgburn

skynet

Hi

For years now I have been starting imgburn by clicking the windows vista start button and typing img into the white search box. Windows displays imgburn.exe in the files list and hitting enter starts the program.

This doesn't seem to work any more in the 2.5.2 version or have I done something wrong..?

Yes but do you actually see the shortcuts if you click on the 'All Programs' option? There should be an 'ImgBurn' entry in the section of programs at the top and an 'ImgBurn' folder a bit lower down.

i.e. maybe you installed as one user and are now using a different account - unfortunatly there's an issue with the installer and the icons always get made for the 'current' user and never 'all' users.

Yes but do you actually see the shortcuts if you click on the 'All Programs' option? There should be an 'ImgBurn' entry in the section of programs at the top and an 'ImgBurn' folder a bit lower down.

i.e. maybe you installed as one user and are now using a different account - unfortunatly there's an issue with the installer and the icons always get made for the 'current' user and never 'all' users.

Must only affect this new release, thanks for your help problem solved :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.