Glitches In Blu-Ray Backup

tlochner

Hi, i'm a newbee. I have a problem. I am trying to backup my copy of a movie a purchased (KICK-ASS)

i am backing up the movie only with just 1 audio and 1 subtitle and everything should be untouched.

i create the Blu-ray folders several different ways, including rebuilder, tsmuxer, etc. i then use imgburn version 2.5.0.0 to create an iso image and then use imgburn to burn a copy. the results is,

i get a glicth.

i always get a glitch at the same point in the disk when after burning a bd-r or bd-re and playing

on a standalone blu-ray player. i use 2 players sony playstation shows the glitch more pronounced.

i have rented the source disk too and that also has the problem in the exact same place so it is not

in the original. i used dvdfab to decrypt the movie. i did it 2 ways.

1) movie only creating bluray folder and then using imgburn to create the image and burn it.

IT WORKS fine no glitches.

2) copy whole disk to hard drive. then extract the movie only as desribed above. when doing so

the glitch is always there.

the image files in each case are just slightly different in size!

i am guessing but could this be where the layer break was on the original blu-ray???

is there any changes that have occurred in the last 2 updates to imgburn that would lead to a problem

like this???

is this some kind of problem with dvdfab screwing up this title on a full movie copy when it hits the layer break??? best guess appreciated.

included is the log file of the last glitched image generation and glitched image burn!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.