Can ImgBurn launch VidRedoTVSuite V4?

CALover

Hi! At the beginning of this year I bought VideoRedo TV3 and was informed the only way to launch their burner was to edit the Registry, so I was sent a zipped file containing ImgBurn's Regedit On & Off icons. It worked like a charm and I loved how easy it was using ImgBurn even though I have other DVD burners. Unfortunately, it no longer works with the newest version of VRTVSuite V4w/H.264. When I tried to use it, I received an error message saying "Windows cannot find '(a!\ImgBurn.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly and try again." I turned off ImgBurn and then merged it on again, but got the same message.

Currently I'm using ImgBurn to burn DVDs from VIDEO_TS files, but I REALLY miss how easy it was to just hit the create DVD button in VRTVS and have ImgBurn go to work.

Any help? Any ideas? Had I known the developers at VideoRedo would basically ignore the issue of burning a DVD, I wouldn't have spent all that money on the program.

Thanks in advance,

Betty

I've never seen VideoRedo so I have no idea what you're talking about at the moment.

It would help if you showed us what the regedit files contain. Open them in notepad and copy+paste what you see - or just upload them as-is.

EDIT:

Is post number 9 in this thread not aimed at you?

http://www.videoredo.net/msgBoard/showthread.php?t=18783

Here are some pics of the Reg Edits open. That's all there is except for the little green icons that execute the program.

And yes, guilty as charged (although of what I haven't a clue!)--the post was "aimed" at me. I purchased the program in January and it seems to me there was plenty of time to fix the bug--especially since the DVD launcher/burner is advertised as an integral part of the software package. It has NEVER worked and they have relied on other programs to do the heavy lifting instead of getting down to it and making it work themselves!!!

post-35055-015220500 1284764987.png

post-35055-073058600 1284765353.png

I assume from that guy's response that they know about the issue with calling ImgBurn and they'll fix it in the next release. You are sure you're running the latest build yeah?

Now on to the reg files... Hmmm.... that's not exactly what I meant!

Reg files are just text files. Open them in notepad and copy+paste their contents.

OR, just as you did with that image, attach the actual reg files in your post.

Well, I "assumed" that as well, but each time there was a new release, the DVD burner issue was not fixed despite the promise that it would be. I'm at the point where I don't believe a word he says where DVD burners are concerned--I think he's involved in other, more challenging programming since he figures we can always use some other burner.

Anyway, attached is the original zip Dan sent to me in January.

UseImgBurn.zip

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.