Finalizing disc error

DeafeningSilence

At the end or near the end rather, the disc is suppose to finalize, but it does not, I can hear my drive struggling, why? No idea, thats why Im here. This has never happened before, and have already ruined 3 discs and have downloaded 2 separate ISO's to see what was wrong, I noticed the ISO's were somewhat similar, the file size was exact, I dont know what changed had been made, but Im not 100% sure its the ISO's doing. The finalizing process usually takes 20 seconds, and can use up to 3 attempts before giving the error message saying something like "Error finalization misread", not too sure the exact message. Any ideas what the problem is? I'm using Memorex DVD R + DL, and they have worked for plenty of other burns.

The only logs were dated as December of 09, which is obviously incorrect, but it shows as the latest logs in my list.

And I dont think those are it. Firstly the file size is wrong, and the duration was only 30 seconds. I couldnt find any other logs that were from my previous burns.

Edited by DeafeningSilence

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.