Building a DVD of multiple episodes as chapters,

Burnerjoe

Another noob with a noob problem.

How do I build a DVD from multiple episodes.

I searched and read the FAQ's and couldn't find an answer so I'm posting here. I'm trying to build a DVD of multiple episodes. I've converted the individual files (different episodes) from an .avi to an iso files. When I add the iso files in the build mode ImgBurn will not add the second, third and etc. files because it says they are the same as the first and do I want to replace the first files with the second set and so on.

Is there a solution to this and what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance, Burnerjoe.

Put all the avi files in a folder and make a single ISO.

You don't put ISO files inside another ISO file.

Note that avi files are only playable in players supporting DivX etc. They won't work in all players.

If you want a proper DVD Video disc that WILL work in all players, convert the AVI files into DVD Video format using something like DVD Flick.

Put all the avi files in a folder and make a single ISO.

You don't put ISO files inside another ISO file.

Note that avi files are only playable in players supporting DivX etc. They won't work in all players.

If you want a proper DVD Video disc that WILL work in all players, convert the AVI files into DVD Video format using something like DVD Flick.

Thanks Lightning, I figured it would be something simple but aren't most noob problems? Put all the .avi's together and converting now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.