Features of IMGBURN

Arden

I'm new to the decryption, compression, burn arena. After extensive research, I have chosen IMGBURN as my primary burn engine. I had already been using DVD SHRINK for compression. Now, I need advice on the decryption part of the formula. I want decryption powerful enough to be able to get around copy protected dvd movies, be they regular dvd or blu-ray. I have no faith that DVD SHRINK is able to accomplish that! I have read a ton of favorable comments on DVD DECRYPTOR, but I understand that program has been sold by Lightning UK and is no longer being developed. My question is, is the same decryption software prevalent in DVD DECRYPTOR 4.5 now in IMGBURN? Do I need to download dvd decryptor and use it to rip the movie to the hard drive, or will I accomplish the same thing using imgburn? I would appreciate answers to these questions and any advice on software recommendations for making rip, compress if necessary, burn copies of copyright protected dvd movies. I don't like huge invasive programs like Nero and I really don't like paying for a program that turns out to be less effective than a free program like IMGBURN. Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.