I/O Error cant figure out..

CDM88

First it was the sector size so i changed the disk but now iono whats wrong the interpertation said check condition and logical adress out of range... I would post the log but i already closed it . The latest version of IMG Burn is up to date.thanx in advance

Basicaly the drive don't like the disc.

A log would tell us more. Look in Help menu for previous logs.

Yeah i dont really want to try it again because its already happend twice and im left with a 83% written disk that i have to just throw out. However since it said the image sector was too large for the disk i could try another vid and see if the file was just too large for the disk (but the yellow bar on the left hand side of DVDFLICK was only 98% and didnt exceed so i dont know)

Maybe the target was set to a DVD9 in DVDFlick.

You let DVDFlick call up ImgBurn to burn the disc? Didn't ImgBurn worned you about the size of the image is larger than the disc?

Look where you can find the log http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=14632

Yeah when its done encoding Flick brings up Imgburn and theres usually no problems. I use normal speed and 8x for the burning process speed. Im currently trying another vid so if thats unseccesfull ill post the log so u can take a look at it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.