Using DVD Shrink with IMGBurn

audax

When I rip a DVD with DVDFab and want to shrink the files to fit a single-layer disc, I use DVD Shrink. This used to give me the option of burning with IMGBurn but now it offers only the option to write an ISO file to the HD. How do I restore the IMGBurn option?

You have the same version of DVD Shrink installed as you had before (the one that supports ImgBurn)? ImgBurn is installed?

If the above, try to reinstall DVD Shrink.

I've done this before - it works the first time but not after subsequent start-ups.

If I recall the installation of the "fixed" version that allows to burn wiht ImgBurn, is that you first need to install the "old one that burns with DVD Decrypter" and then copy the one from VideHelp (the one that burns with ImgBurn) over the existing one - dvdshrink.exe

If I recall the installation of the "fixed" version that allows to burn wiht ImgBurn, is that you first need to install the "old one that burns with DVD Decrypter" and then copy the one from VideHelp (the one that burns with ImgBurn) over the existing one - dvdshrink.exe

That sounds sufficiently oddball to be workable. I'll try it tomorrow (visitors tonight) and get back to you. Many thanks Cynthia.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.