ImgBurn compatibility

Runner

Hello all,

I have been recently having problems with Imgburn. Not being very technically savvy, I went to Youtube and found that a number of people use dvdflick with imgburn to have burn dvds. Thus I downloaded both products. Dvdflick is working it's magic; turns the avi files and encodes the video and audio. Then Imgburn burns the file to the disk. At first (the first 100 or so dvds)after finishing in dvdflick imgburn automatically opened and did its thing. but now after dvdflick finishes the files imgburn opens but will not burn the product. Why is this happening?, both applications are up dated and I resently uninstalled and re-downloaded the programs but teh same thing is happening.

Any thoughts/questions?

-Runner

It does not have a pop up message... it presents the load bar but never loads anything. some times it will prompt for me to import the files but like I mentioned normally it does this automatically from dvdflick. I'm kinda lost.

Sorry new at this. No status bar at the bottom of the window, but when I was looking around in imgburn this is what the log says:

I 00:22:57 ImgBurn Version 2.4.4.0 started!

I 00:22:57 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)

I 00:22:57 Total Physical Memory: 4,051,504 KB - Available: 2,304,312 KB

I 00:22:57 Initialising SPTI...

I 00:22:57 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...

I 00:23:02 Found 1 DVD±RW/RAM!

Also in Image information all the information shows as "unknown" and under that is a media usage bar that stays at zero % (it never loads up)

Like I have said I dont understand... It does not present a status bar, its is more like it is prompting me to find a file for the burn when dvdflick normally transfers the information.

-Runner

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.