Getting rid of annoying pop up windows

Tazu

Hello,

Each time I burn avi files ImgBurn prompts several pop up/confirmation windows before the burning process starts.

1) Your image contains an "AVI" file in the root etc...

2) a " Confirm Volume Label" pop up

3) once I confirmed the Volume Label stuff I now get the second one: a window with information about the files/folder I am about to burn ( number of files and folders/ Content type/ File system/ Size/ Image size)

This morning I used DVDFab's DVD Copy to make an ISO image and I left home once the process started. When I came back home DVDFab finished the Analazing phase but was stuck: the second pop up window of ImagBurn was on the screen waiting for me to click on the "Yes" button to start writing the ISO files on my ISO folder.

Is there a way to set ImgBurn not to get these pop up windows before the burning/writing process ? Thank you very much

Edited by Tazu

Have you even looked in the settings?!

Your number 2 popup goes away after 30 seconds anyway.

I can only assume the one you got from DVDFab was number 3 (Image Information) - in which case I belive you must be on an old version of that program. I understand that newer versions pass the correct command line variable to ImgBurn so that one doesn't show up.

Have you even looked in the settings?!

Yes, I did but not thoroughly enough ;) . I did not look at page 2 of the setting tabs.

While waiting for an answer I had a second and better look at the settings. On the page 2 of the Build tab I checked the "Don't prompt Image details" and "Don't prompt Volume label" option and on page 2 of the "Write" tab I checked the the "Don't prompt format information" option. All works fine now; no more confirmation windows. Superb program.

Thank you very much for taking your time to answer my question.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.