help

johnny201

johnny201, could be your trying to burn an unsupported file with imgburn. Go to tools> settings> open general tab and on right you'll see list of supported file associations. If you see the extension of the file your trying to backup, make sure its checked off, if you don't see your file extension then thats the reason for the unsupported file message. If thats the case you will have to change the extension to one that imgburn supports. :) In your case yours should be .ISO

If after following Kev's advice above you need more help Google is a good place to start.... This forum has to be careful in the advice we give out - if you're still not sure you can post back with more info and someone will tell you if we can help further or not..... :wink:

johnny201, could be your trying to burn an unsupported file with imgburn. Go to tools> settings> open general tab and on right you'll see list of supported file associations. If you see the extension of the file your trying to backup, make sure its checked off, if you don't see your file extension then thats the reason for the unsupported file message. If thats the case you will have to change the extension to one that imgburn supports. :) In your case yours should be .ISO

I downloaded imgburn to make copies of all my dvd's due to I have a 3yr old who like to play in my collection.When I got the program I also had to download dvd shrink.I did everything they said to do and when dvd shrink was complete I pulled up imgburn to make a copy of my movie,when I went to get the file I had an error that said invalid or unsupported image file. I checked the ext.file in imgburn to make sure iso was checked and it was. I deleted the movie and tryed it again. again I got the same error message.I have no idea what to do next

johnny201, unfortunately I can't really go any further with helping you on your problem.' at least on this particular problem. Your best bet would be to use google and I'm sure you will find your answer. For legal reasons we have to stay away from any connection to copy protection removal. Sorry ! :(

johnny201, unfortunately I can't really go any further with helping you on your problem.' at least on this particular problem. Your best bet would be to use google and I'm sure you will find your answer. For legal reasons we have to stay away from any connection to copy protection removal. Sorry ! :(

Thank You anyway.... :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.