JPG not burned

diegopulido

Hi ! (Sorry for my english) I just burned a DVD with 3 folders and 2 files into each folder : One file .AVI and a file named '01.jpg'. The 3 folders contains each AVI file, but the 3 files '01.jpg' are not into the folders. What happens ? This is a bug ? I don't know how to burn my DVD with ImgBurn. Thanks for reading

Well, I'm isolated the "bug" : no folders burn, only one JPG

The problem is only for ImgBurn, Nero and Infrarecorder works fine

I try duplicate the "01.JPG" files, rename, move, change to another folder, change the name of the folders, duplicate the entire folders, and I get the conclusion that the problem comes from the attributes file

I see this : default configuration of ImgBurn don't burn the files (JPG at least) that don't have the "file is ready for archiving" checkbox checked (see one screenshot at "http://www.sqa.org.uk/e-learning/COS102CD/page_15.htm"), found under "Properties" of the JPG file, "Advanced..."

How can I change this ? Why ImgBurn have activated/deactivated this by default ? Why ImgBurn can't burn this files but these appears in the list of files to burn ? Why ImgBurn don't say me "Hey, This files that you can see in the list don't go to DVD" ?

I think I need re-read my burned DVDs to make sure that I don't lost some files... :/

I can't blame the programmers for this NEVER, because thanks to them we have good free and open source programs like this, but I think I need say you the bugs for better software. Thanks for your work ! :)

That isn't true at all.

If you've adjusted the settings (on the 'Options' tab on the main window) so the 'Include Archive Files Only' box is checked, that's your own doing. It's NOT checked by default.

The log window clearly tells you when files are skipped - i.e. when they're system/hidden and the options to include those types of files aren't enabled.

If you use the Advanced input mode, what you see in the bottom pane is what will end up on the disc.

Hi ! Thanks to you for your response ! I see the "bug" ! : This is not a "bug", this is for the TRANSLATION to spanish !! in spanish I see this :

"Incluir archivos ocultos" ("include hidden files")

"Incluir archivos de sistema" ("include system files")

*** "Incluir archivos solamente" ("include files only") ***

I read in spanish "files only", not "Archive (attribute) files only". Yes, I can "imagine" and understand by the context, but I didn't :/

OK, no problem, I go to use ImgBurn in english, just in case... :)

Thank you very much

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.