Changing regions code on Xbox 360 games

AsahiReven

Hi!

I have a question regarding changing the region codes on Xbox 360 games.

I recently moved to Asia and had to leave my xbox with my family. Before I left, I took some of my original xbox 360 games with me and aquired a new xbox in Asia (a japanese model). The japanese xbox is modded, but I can't play my games that are in another region code.

So my question is, if I make backups of my games, and burn them again (with ImgBurn), will it be possible to change PAL region games to NTSC-J with ImgBurn, burn them and play them on my nex xbox 360?

Cheers

PAL and NTSC-J are two completely different display systems. Imgburn only burns files as is, it is not imgburn's responsibility to do any kind of 'conversion'. Usually mod chips are supposed to let you play any game even regardless of region, the catch is that if you are playing a game that is in a different incompatible tv-system, the mod chip is supposed to somehow force output as NTSC, or if not you have to find a device to take the original signal and change it to something the tv can support.

The best advice I can give is to try to search with google on playing PAL games on an NTSC gaming console, something should come up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.