Burn Multiple AVIs onto single DVD

shaynefarah

Sorry guys, i really need help here.

Im trying to burn about 6 avi's onto 1 dvd.

Ive created TS folders but when i build with Imgburn,then create an ISO file,once i burn the ISO file to disk its only playing the first AVI then stopping.

WHEN AM I DOING WRONG PLEASE,i need help ive been trying this for 5 days now.

Thanks in advance

If your player can play AVI's, all you need is Build mode, no need to create any folder, just drag the files in the root of the disc and burn it.

If your player can't play AVI's than you have to convert the files to standard DVD Video structure (VIDEO_TS Folder) with DVDFlick or ConvertXtoDVD or similar program.

If your player can play AVI's, all you need is Build mode, no need to create any folder, just drag the files in the root of the disc and burn it.

If your player can't play AVI's than you have to convert the files to standard DVD Video structure (VIDEO_TS Folder) with DVDFlick or ConvertXtoDVD or similar program.

No it cant,i already have converted them to DVD files using SUPER by erightsoft,so im building 6 DVD files into an ISO file using imgburn,then when i write with imgburn,it only seems to play the 1st of the 6 episodes then stops.

Is there something else i need to do to make it play all 6 episodes continuously,one after the other?

Does super create a proper DVD-Video structure? i.e. VIDEO_TS folder with IFO/BUP/VOB files inside. If it does then you'll need to find out how to add all 6 AVI files to the same DVD.

If it doesn't then you'll need to do what ianymaty said above.

Does super create a proper DVD-Video structure? i.e. VIDEO_TS folder with IFO/BUP/VOB files inside. If it does then you'll need to find out how to add all 6 AVI files to the same DVD.

If it doesn't then you'll need to do what ianymaty said above.

Yeah it does,it creates all of those files.

How long are those each (or combined) films? A DVD-5 will hold ~120 minutes at standard compression. It can hold more but in detriment of visual quality.

6 full movies are way to much to squeeze onto one disc. It should be 1 movie = 1 DVD

it only seems to play the 1st of the 6 episodes then stops

Probably in project settings you'll find an option to play all or return after each title that you should activate or deactivate according.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.