Os crash after creating ISO

Axas

Hi, For some reason i have some difficulties with Imgburn. After creating ISO from my secondary storage drive (HDD), my OS crash and i need to reboot. It might be drivers issues because this software was working properly before. Since i did a fresh Win7 install on a SSD. I really wish to fix this, Imgburn its awesome software!

Edited by Axas

What you've said there isn't enough to enable us to help you.

When exactly does it 'crash' ? What do you actually call a 'crash' ? What can/can't you do ? (move the mouse etc)

Can you copy + paste from the log window? Can you get a screenshot (or even a pic with a camera) ?

What you've said there isn't enough to enable us to help you.

When exactly does it 'crash' ? What do you actually call a 'crash' ? What can/can't you do ? (move the mouse etc)

Can you copy + paste from the log window? Can you get a screenshot (or even a pic with a camera) ?

When the ISO is done, the little windows saying its completed pop and then my system froze. Its not BSOD, it just froze and i cant move my mouse. Where thelog window is located ?

It should be on your screen along with the 'main' ImgBurn window.

If you've close it down (shame on you!), open it again via the 'View' menu at the top of the main window.

Chances are, this issue is related to your audio card drivers - as the program uses the 'PlaySound' API function at that point. Remove them and reinstall the latest ones from the manufacturers website.

It should be on your screen along with the 'main' ImgBurn window.

If you've close it down (shame on you!), open it again via the 'View' menu at the top of the main window.

Chances are, this issue is related to your audio card drivers - as the program uses the 'PlaySound' API function at that point. Remove them and reinstall the latest ones from the manufacturers website.

Awesome, i reinstalled my Realtek drivers and now everything work fine! Thank you.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.