See all filesystem labels on burnt disc?

Alphaleon

Hello. For a project I'm working on, I need to see the ISO9660 and Joliet labels of data discs that were burnt in ImgBurn (only a couple weeks ago) using all three filesystems (ISO9660+Joliet+UDF). Clicking the "View Media Information.." button only gives the UDF name, as Windows does. I can't figure out a way to see the other labels. Any help?

And not to buttkiss, but it bears mentioning: ImgBurn is one the of finest freeware projects in existence. I use it often, and don't take it for granted. Thanks for all this work.

ISO Buster will show you the labels.

Alternatively you can make an image of that disc and in ImgBurn go to Tools/ISO/Change Volume Label... select the image created and you will see all the labels there with posibility to change them.

ISO Buster will show you the labels.

Alternatively you can make an image of that disc and in ImgBurn go to Tools/ISO/Change Volume Label... select the image created and you will see all the labels there with posibility to change them.

Thanks, ianymaty! The second method worked beautifully.

Wouldn't it be possible to add this "feature" in the read modes main movie and let it show it when you put the cursor over the label name? :)

I agree, though, this would be useful. Seems simple enough, too, though I'm not anything resembling a programmer.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.