VIDEO_TS and VOB files in

Tau

OK, people, answer by myself :)

i know, this folder not contain files IFO and BUP,

AND, filenames of VOB must be like VTS_01_1.VOB...VTS_02_3.VOB -

then IMGburn will see this files only.

Imgburn itself doesn't care what you burn, but you are right you do not have a fully compliant DVD image, which requires IFO and BUP files. You need to go back to whatever program used and reauther your dvd properly. Only then will you be able to burn a proper DVD-Video disc.

Imgburn itself doesn't care what you burn, but you are right you do not have a fully compliant DVD image, which requires IFO and BUP files. You need to go back to whatever program used and reauther your dvd properly. Only then will you be able to burn a proper DVD-Video disc.

oh, really "doesn't care"?

so why imgburn skip files with improper filenames and add to ISO right named?

p.s. main part of your post is jim carrey face, you know? :&

The program is designed to only import valid files in a VIDEO_TS folder. The ones you have are not such ones.

Not sure why you want to burn a disc with those files inside a VIDEO_TS folder, as you will never be able to play them on a regular stand alone DVD player.

Can't you just rename the VIDEO_TS folder to something else or skip to have them in a folder on the burned disc?

The program is designed to only import valid files in a VIDEO_TS folder. The ones you have are not such ones.

Not sure why you want to burn a disc with those files inside a VIDEO_TS folder, as you will never be able to play them on a regular stand alone DVD player.

Can't you just rename the VIDEO_TS folder to something else or skip to have them in a folder on the burned disc?

Thank you.

I mean, why the program not writing in log something like "15 files in selected folder, added only 5 by reason of improper format".

Because i get only one message - ImgBURN is SMARTER THAN YOU. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.