bluray certificate loading

heyoldman

hey there! when loading a BDMV folder, imfburn will tell you there is a CERTIFICATE folder and asks if you would like to include it . i click yes and yet the CERTIFICATE folder does not show bellow the BDMV folder. since it doesn't i will go back and add it manually just in case. now is it actually included when i click yes and remains hidden, which is confusing if it is, or is it a bug that it remains hidden? it is really no big issue but just something i noticed and a tad confusing when starting to learn the bluray game.

Great product and every 1 SHOULD donate!

Can I assume you have 'Auto' calculate enabled?

It's only when you do that it becomes confusing - because you get prompts when you don't expect them and probably don't want them. It's off by default for a reason.

Oh and no, it's not supposed to add it to the source window. The check for the certificate folder is part of a few 'has the user made a mistake?' tests the program performs when it has been told to build an image (or calculate its size).

Can I assume you have 'Auto' calculate enabled?

It's only when you do that it becomes confusing - because you get prompts when you don't expect them and probably don't want them. It's off by default for a reason.

Oh and no, it's not supposed to add it to the source window. The check for the certificate folder is part of a few 'has the user made a mistake?' tests the program performs when it has been told to build an image (or calculate its size).

Ty kindly sir!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.