Audio Playback

jazzit

I downloaded Imgburn to my HP DV6-1355DX lap top for audio purposes with success. Currently I built folders from my Windows Media "Downloads" and wrote rthem to a dvd disk with success. When I open a folder I have no tool bar option to "play all". I have "options &b burn to" It only plays one track at a time.

When I click on a track, it plays from my Windows Media into the a build/create and save as if it is asking me to create a playlist??? Suggestions Please!!

Other than that, I am very pleased.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I have been looking for some type of assistance in this matter. No relpys. Am I that a losss beyond help? AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET CONTINUED PLAY FROM EACH OR INDIVIDUAL DOWNLOADED CD A SOPOSED TOO ONE TRACK AT A TIME?? ANY HELP OUT THERE, JUST SAY NOT, ANYTHING SO i KNOW I AM NOT CRAZY. THANKS - JAZZIT!!!! -

I downloaded Imgburn to my HP DV6-1355DX lap top for audio purposes with success. Currently I built folders from my Windows Media "Downloads" and wrote rthem to a dvd disk with success. When I open a folder I have no tool bar option to "play all". I have "options &b burn to" It only plays one track at a time.

When I click on a track, it plays from my Windows Media into the a build/create and save as if it is asking me to create a playlist??? Suggestions Please!!

Other than that, I am very pleased.

I'm not native english and can't quite understand your "a little cryptic explanation"

Can you explain in plain english what are you trying to accomplish?

There are a lot of Guides on this forum basically for every possible task, you just need to follow them. http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showforum=4

Maybe this is the Guide you need http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

I must agree with Ianymaty ... I have no real idea what you mean.

What version of Windows are you using ?

What media player software are you using ?

If your question relates to a problem with a media player then maybe this thread belongs in the 'Chat' forum - the 'ImgBurn Support' forum is only for problems with using ImgBurn. (I personally haven't used Windows Media Player since Windows 2000, so probably can't help you with that .. if that's what you're doing)

Or are you thinking that ImgBurn has not burned your data DVD correctly ? :ermm:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.