I/O error

skom10

Hello!

I have almost 30 pieces of DVD-s with a videos from my family. I've just bought a external hard disc, and I would like to create ISO files of these DVD-s. In the most of them I could manage it, but in 6 cases I have a same error message :wacko:

error.jpg

what can be the problem? and how can solve it? Pls help me :(:/

Hello!

I have almost 30 pieces of DVD-s with a videos from my family. I've just bought a external hard disc, and I would like to create ISO files of these DVD-s. In the most of them I could manage it, but in 6 cases I have a same error message :wacko:

error.jpg

what can be the problem? and how can solve it? Pls help me :(:/

http://www.bukicucc.atw.hu/error.jpg

Try cleaning the discs, preferably with one of those kits (any videostore should have them or even do it for you). You could also try reading those discs with other DVD drives.

On another note, there's newer firmware available for your burner (remove any disc before updating the firmware then reboot the computer after the update is finished). The newer firmware could help with reading those discs.

Do the discs were verified at the time of burn? Do they play on standalone player?

Looking at the log the problem is VIDEO_TS.VOB, that is the menu of the disc.

Try copy the all the vobs starting with VTS_01_0.VOB as files and reauthor the discs.

Alternatively you could try extract with IsoBuster as much as you can and reauthor the discs cutting out the bad parts.

Update ImgBurn to current release.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.