Burning more than 1 image file

chaz_78

Apologies in advance if this makes me sound really thick but is there a way I can burn more than 1 image file on to a disc?

Here's what I usually do when copying a disc:

Use dvd shrink to copy and create an image file of around 4gb which saves to my documents

Double click on this which opens it with ImgBurn and then I am able to burn this onto a blank disc

What I want to do is:

I have a number of image files of around 1GB each which I have created using DVD shrink as usual and I want to be able to put 4 of these onto 1 disc so I can play it on a DVD player rather than burning each one separately which will waste space and use more discs.

I have tried using build mode and read the instructions but got a bit lost, I think what I did was to add the 4 image files I wanted and then created a new image file but when I have then tried to burn this onto a disc something seems to have gone wrong. It appears to have burned all 4 image files onto the disc as a box opens telling me they are there but it is not playing as a DVD usually would so I'm not sure if I have created it using the correct format?

I asuume I have gone wrong somewhere along the line so any help would be much appreciated, like I said I basically want to create a playable DVD using 4 image files and put them on 1 disc

Edited by chaz_78

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.