Failed to set write parameters

JayBeans

i just cant seem to get anything written on a dvd..after 5 days of tryin and wracking my brain...i have all the compatability that i need to get it done but i cant get it to work, i just got a memorex mxr-530le and it came with nero, that didnt work, a friend told me about imgburn and loves it so here i am i updated my drivers,i think...and my firmware is current, i believe it is anyway...with img burn it seems like it is about to work but then i get this message:FAILED TO SET WRITE PARAMETERS..REASON:Logical unit communication CRC Error(Ultra DMA/32). is there anyone out there that can tell me what this means or what else i have to do, I am so frustrated after 5 days of trying everything under the sun, thank you for your time and help in advance. Jb

i am sorry that i PM you, i thought i was posting this for all to see...i have 0 posts because that was my first post ever..like i said i am very new and i made a mistake...it said start new topic and thats what i thought i was doing, cause i didnt see anythig that said my exact error...well once again im sorry to bother you..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.