Creating a multi-session audio CD

songbird

I'm trying to create a cue file for a multi-session audio CD. Both sessions are audio. I've successfully burned a disc on an older Windows PC using a program called cdrecord.exe, but that doesn't work on my newer Win 7 PC. Here is the batch file for that DOS-based program:

cdrecord dev=0,1,0 speed=8 -pad -tao -multi -audio music.raw

cdrecord dev=0,1,0 speed=8 -pad -tao -audio trk02.raw trk03.raw trk04.raw trk05.raw trk06.raw trk07.raw trk08.raw trk09.raw trk10.raw trk11.raw trk12.raw trk13.raw trk14.raw trk15.raw trk16.raw trk17.raw trk18.raw trk19.raw trk20.raw trk21.raw

Naturally, I have all the *.raw files as separate files. How can I create a single, burnable disc image from these source tracks? Or how can I create an equivalent cue file for the above tracks? Thanks in advance!

What is that .raw audio file? Did you changed the file extensions?

You need audio files in a common format like AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, MPC, OGG, PCM, WAV, WMA and WV

Use this Guide http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=5555

.raw just means it's a binary and I want the file written exactly as-is -- no extra bytes or headers on it. This is for an older, custom-format CD player, so I don't care if it will work on modern players or not.

Thanks for the link to the guide; that may help me do what I want.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.