Volumelabel Switch

Jere

Hi,

I'm trying to read a few DVDs I have. I figured that the least problematic way to do this would be to use ImgBurn command line switches.

What I want is to read a file, and then automatically name them according top their volumelabel, like

"X:\volumelabel.iso"

as output.

My question is, what is the variable to get the volumelabel as name output? This switch, for example

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE READ /SRC "K:\" /OUTPUTMODE IMAGEFILE /DEST "Z:\[iSO]\" /START /EJECT /LOG "C:\Users\David\Desktop\ImgBurn.log" /CLOSESUCCESS

Gives me as output that ImgBurn is unable to create Z:\[iSO] for lack of permissions or something. The folder obviously already exists.

This switch

"C:\Program Files (x86)\ImgBurn\ImgBurn.exe" /MODE READ /SRC "K:\" /OUTPUTMODE IMAGEFILE /DEST "Z:\[iSO]\%%i.iso" /START /EJECT /LOG "C:\Users\David\Desktop\ImgBurn.log" /CLOSESUCCESS

Does give me the %%i.iso as output. Any subsequent DVD I try to read will prompt me with a *replace file?* dialog, which is obviously what I want to avoid.

So, the question is how do I now let ImgBurn automatically write the whatever volumelabel the disc has as the Iso image's name?

Thanks guys.

Edited by Jere

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.