Help me Obi-wan Kenobi . . .

greedo737

So here's my story:

I use DVD Shrink and ImgBurn to make my copies. When I run them though Shrink, it saves them in a folder labeled "DVD" with the Audio TS and Video TS subfolders. Then I open those up with ImgBurn and make the copies. Recently, however, it has not been creating the Audio and Video TS folders. The "Backup Complete" menu says "output files were saved to the following location: C:\DVD\VIDEO_TS". But there is only the folder labeled "DVD" when I open it up with ImgBurn. I've tried burning that but all it is is a quick run through of the menus and extras. It doesn't copy it correctly. Can anyone help me out with finding where the hell the Audio and Video TS folder are? I'm really frusrated with it! Thank you in advance!

RT

This isn't an imgburn specific issue, but check your dvdshrink settings you may have inadvertently changed where it should save your files to?

Also goes for copying, you just have to check back with DVDShrink. Only thing we can really help you with is mostly burning issues.

Think you accidentally unchecked the option in DVD Shrink to create those two folders.

But ImgBurn should create them for you on the final disc (if you use default settings).

Can you post a log from one of those burns were you only ended up with parts of the stuff?

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=14632

Edit:

Mrs Slow here.

Now that I think about it, the messed up DVD that I burned was a result of my unclicking "Create audio/video subfolders." When I have those clicked, nothing is saved to the "DVD" folder where I normally save it . . .

I've tried burning that but all it is is a quick run through of the menus and extras. It doesn't copy it correctly

Doubt that has anything to do with the missing folders, sounds more as an authoring error in DVD Shrink.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.