Trouble Creating ISO9660 Win 7 Boot Disk with ImgBurn!

Gringeiro

All - thanks ahead of time for your help..

I'm attempting to create a Win 7 Ultimate Boot disk with ImgBurn. I've created the iso file and am trying to use ImgBurn to write the iso but Bootable to a DVD.

I'm trying to get the Imp ID & File Sys settings under Write mode to look like in Figure 1 below (especially adding the ISO9660 (Bootable) but I can't figure out how to change those settings and end up with Figure 2 below. I can right-click on the Label setting and change it but cannot right-click on the Imp ID or File Sys (text or labels). I've also searched throughout the optional settings in ImgBurn & in the help with no luck. I'm sure I'm missing something simple but it's not obvious. Any help appreciated...

Figure 1 = Correct_ImgBurn_Screen.png

Figure 2 = Problem_ImgBurn_Screen.png

Thanks!

post-40412-0-03502000-1312039128.png

post-40412-0-84487300-1312039139.png

Edited by Gringeiro

Thanks, ianymaty.. I tried this Build option using a Win98 boot instead of Vista and it didn't work. It just booted & dropped into DOS without access to the DVD drive to kick off the Win 7 install.. It was kind of weird as I even tried unplugging all HDDs/SSDs and when it booted it showed all DOS files on the C: drive but none of the files from the DVD itself. Somehow it looked like it had created a "virtual" C drive with just DOS files but no access to the Win7 setup files on the DVD.

However, I'll try following these instructions exactly in about an hour and cross my fingers it will work.. Will get back to you on results. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.