Img burn question

elbukari

I downloaded Fritz12 the chess game, its approximately 4.463 GB. I want to make it so that once i put it in the drive it automatically starts to execute without me clicking on it in the my computer folder. The problem is imgburn pretends like it actually knows what its doing and it says that it burned it. But when i finish with everything and i pop the dvd in the computer i get nothing. It actually says that their is no files in the drive, and when i right click on the drive it says 0bytes used and 0bytes free. Why does it say it burned successful and then their is nothing in their.

Either you burned with Test Mode enabled or windows didn't notice the disc being changed (a reboot usually fixes this). Also were you burning from an ISO image or building from files on your HDD?

Of course we would already know what's the problem and how to solve it if you actually read the pink banner at the top of this page and posted the log of your burn.

Unfortunately i cannot provide you with the logs because i deleted imgburn, i usually install it whenever i need it and i don't need it that often.lol

Anyways i can tell you that it was unable to "finalize the disk" although it still continued and it said that it was successfully completed. Except it wasn't.

Did you let it to verify?

If the burn and verify was "successfully completed" as you say there's no real reason the disc not to work except reader compatibility with the media perhaps.

The log would tell us more but you don't have it anymore.

In the end it's alright.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.