Number of Copies is not remembering last-used setting

ZPrime

My account has admin rights on the PC (it is on a domain but I'm IT staff)

No group policies / etc applied to the computer that would affect this.

I searched around quite a bit looking for an answer to this problem and couldn't find anything other than a discussion in the suggestions forum about whether this should be an option or not. ;)

From what I understand, ImgBurn is supposed to remember the last-used setting for "Number of Copies." My installation keeps defaulting back to 3, even after I change it to 1, burn a disc, and then exit ImgBurn normally (no killing with taskmgr, just standard exit).

I've tried everything, including going to the options dialog and "Reset defaults" for all tabs, and it still doesn't change Number of Copies back to 1.

I'm fine with the default behavior of remembering the last-used setting, but it isn't working correctly and I can't find any simple way to reset it.

I have tried running ImgBurn in elevated mode, changing the setting there, and then exiting, but that still doesn't help, it is stuck at 3.

Any ideas, or is this a bug? I'm running the latest release. I was going to attach the log but there are no indications / mentions of the Number of Copies setting in there so I don't know how it would help.

Edited by ZPrime

• 5 weeks later...

Don't worry, it probably wasn't your fault at all :)

The 'remember' setting wasn't always there - so it ALWAYS remembered whatever you set it to during each session.

Then I added the setting and it didn't remember what you changed it to unless you'd ticked the option.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.