newbee to imgburn

menbed

Hi Folks

I wonder if some folk with knowledge can give me some pointers?

I have been trying for some little while to make a Blu Ray disc to play on standard Blu Ray player.

My source material is a HD programme material recorded off a satellite receiver with external hard drive, as recording storage medium

The format for any given recording is about 18/19 separate files, with a .001 .002.003 file extension, each file is 1.5 Gb.

What I have been doing is to rename the file extension as .ts or .avi, then I can use the file to load into say Nero Vision 11,

this programe will either crash and not load or load then start to transcode and then crash.

I have tried to use AVS disc creater to make a BDMV and Cert folders this works but the mts stream file is full of holes, out of audio sync.

I have the best results with imgburn but when I try to make a BDMV image file folder etc it comes out as ISO image which when burnt to Blu Ray disc

will play back on PS3 but called a data disc and just plays 1 file and thats it, if you then call up another file it will paly that and only that.

Any Help would be grand

Thanks

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.