Full screen playback

jowmamma

I'm new to this forum, but have successfully made a backup of a BD. Well, sort of. I plays back fine in a different pc than it was created on. However the one I want to watch on connected to my Mitsubishi 73838 tv only kinda works. It will play fine in WMC with TMT3 plugin if not maximized. It will play maximized in TMT3, but has no sound even if not maximized. I'm using a NVIDIA Geforce GT240 video card and has never had problems playing even new 3D BD. I've verified my tv, monitor & NVIDIA are HDCP compatible. Any idea why one player works if not maximized and the other works without sound.

ImgBurn.log

Assuming you provided a valid BD video structure (an authoring job), correct/incorrect playback is nothing to do with burning or ImgBurn. ImgBurn just burns as-is.

Do you have the latest TMT3 patches/updates installed?

Have you tried it with a trial/demo of TMT5? Maybe it was an issue in TMT3.

I installed the oem Powerdvd 9 that came w/ my drive and it seems it's an issue with TMT3. Strange thing is it acts different in wmc. Powerdvd isn't my way to go because it doesn't play file structures or integrate w/ my MyMovies or wmc.

I have same version of TMT3 on my laptop, same movie works fine there. Go figure.

I guess my setup as nice as it is when it works, is just a monster time vampire to keep it working.

Thanks for the feedback.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.