after a burn disc will play in pc but not dvd player or xbox 360

scarr001

I have searched the guides,forums and even google. A lot of people have same issue with the dvd not playing on anything other than a pc, thats how i found imgburn. even after using imgburn i am getting the exact same error that the disc cannot be played...i notice others have posted their logs, when i go to log, it tells me the folder is empty...i wanted to show that i did the vrfy, i did the write image file to disc ( it is a windows movie maker with audio), i went thru 6 discs (which can not be used again bcse it seems they cant be erased) i am so frustrated, just hoping someone can offer some clues...its a memorex (optiarc) dvd +r, 16x, 4.7 gb

What format are the files in?

Older DVD players might only play DVD video compliant files inside a VIDEO_TS folder, so you might have to convert the current format with a program such as DVD Flick or similar.

thnx for the reply, thru imgburn i did them as iso...i originally did it as windows movie maker then imported it to windows media player and bcse those means failed, tried thru imgburn....i am so frustrated :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.