Building an ISO with 2 Identical Folder Names

bytecodeman

Hi,

I'd like to create an ISO for two folders that have the same names. For instance I have a folder named inetpub on my C drive and a folder named inetpub on my D drive. I'd like to have both folders on my image root. Ideally I'd like to call the C drive's folder CIntepub and the D Drive's folder DInetpub.

It seems that the contents of both folders get merged together. Not what I need.

I've been working on this for awhile and haven't found a solution. Is what I'm describing possible to do with IMGBurn?

Thx a lot!

Tony

Thank you for the quick response!

I should have added more info on my problem. I did indeed try the advanced mode you described. My issue is attempting to automate this entire procedure via command line.

If I layout the DVD in advanced mode it does work interactively. If I attempt to save my configuration in an IBB file, I get this huge file created that I think is a snapshot of all the files I'm trying to burn.

If I add more files to my inetpub folders, I don't think they'll be written if I use the saved IBB.

I hope I adequately described my problem.

Again, thanks for your time!

Tony

Ah, you didn't mention you wanted to do it via the command line :)

It's not possible to just specify a top level folder in the IBB for Advanced input mode without also including all the folders/files below it.

I'm working on adding support for it though (by means of 'folder\*') so hopefully it'll be possible in the next version.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.