My DVDRAM GH41N is no verify good AonePLUS+ DL Golden Edition 8x

LukeSkywalker

Hy, i have the problem with my DL.

With DVD 4.7 gb Verbatim 16x is OK write and verify but with Aone is OK the write but no the verify. Only if setting write speed 8x, the verify is good to 95% and the same I setting AWS mode and this settin for Media 8x and write 8x the verify is good to 87%. This is my log:

Graph Data Files.rar

ImgBurn.log

Thank for our reponse and sorry for my english, I don't wryte to long time :typing:

Thank you for your answer LIGHTNING, but if you had read the log I posted, you would realize that I have already tried all the speed that the disc supports, 2.4x, 4x, 6x, 8x, and the best result I 've got the speed set to 8x, while if imposed for use with the 'AWS, then the disc and 8x and 8x for the driver, I don't have the same result but worse.

I read all the guides and tests made ​​to the disks, perhaps I don't setting good to write a matroska file to 8 GB ?

What would be the best setting to do this?

Thanks.

I did read the log you posted and both attempts were at 8x. You can apologise whenever you're ready, no rush.

AWS doesn't mean anything unless you actually configure the AWS feature, it'll just burn at MAX speed. Being on AWS, MAX or 8x makes no difference at all, they'll all result in your drive trying to burn those discs at 8x.

Why don't you buy some decent media and try with that?

http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=8000

Sorry LIGHTNING, surely you're right, but this kind of support the lawyers already bought in 2011 and I've never had problems, I checked the invoice and the type is the same, maybe now it will not work because a couple of times I forced to write in that did not enter the data on the disk? ie all 8.5 GB?

Your program is fantastic, we tested forum I follow and every time you recreate the 'ISO from the disk write, it returns to the same' original, few programs know how to do and this is one of those. A little 'strange lettering that appear at the bottom left of the main screen, it means that you're a joke :biggrindance:

For example: " your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. "

This is near the 'offense maybe not the joke, depending on your point of view :lick:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.