BD9 Invalid Format on all set-top BD players

worknstiff

I have recently been having problems burning BD-9 video files using imgBurn v2.5.7. The BD folder that was created in BD_Rebuilder will play in TMT5 but after burning the folder to DVD+R DL verbatium media it no longer will play in TMT5 or in a set-top player. I have tried all kinds of settings (book type etc.) in ImgBurn but can't seem to find out why this has started happening. If you have any ideas on what to do to fix this I would be most appreciative. thanks, worknstiff

Hi LIGHTNING UK!, I love your program and think I have finally figured it out. I thought maybe it was your program since it was playable with TMT5 before and after burning with ImgBurn it wasn't but after some experimenting I found it was caused by the folder index.bdmv. I remembered in the old days we had to run it thru Avchd-Patcher to make the disk an AVCHD. I dug up the program and after using it the disks I have reburned have all been correctly identified as AVCHD and play back oin all my players. Before patching the DVD+R DL BD9's the only player that was playing them at all was my Oppo93. Thanks for your assistance, it seems the real problem lies somewhere in BD_Rebuilder's processing of the index.bdmv files. thanks for the great program!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.