Can't writ CUE file

rgrun1

Imgburn is working great. I stated to create a CUE file for one folder. It processed all files without errors but when it went to write the CUE file it threw out errors that it could not find the file name. I am smelling unicode issues

Here is the one volume that had the trouble

http://we.tl/CBxr7WU9PI

That link will last for a week. I don't need assistance as I got by it, but there is an issue that should be explored

It never was able to create the CUE file even though it had converted the files without error. I see in the settings where to change that and will try that if the issue ever comes up again. It was odd as there was nothing apparently wrong with the file names and it was a 4 CD set, the others processed with no such issue

Thanks for your help!

I checked the file you uploaded and one of the files in the archive would require the CUE to be saved in Unicode format.

It created the CUE just fine, the issue comes when it attempts to add it to the write queue (thus loading the CUE) after that.

The bit you change is the 'Save as type' dropdown in the 'Save As' box that comes up when you click the 'OK' button on the 'Create CUE File' window.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.