dvd9 layer transition

formol

hello,

i have an .img of a video-dvd generated with adobe encoreDVD 1.5.0, it's a dual layer img.

and i loaded it in imgburn. when i pressed on the burn icon, a windows came with options for the transition point between the two layer. as i always do, i explored all the option, just to see. there was 3 options on the windows, 2 at right top, i pressed cancel both time. but the third i tryed, the button at the left bottom, just accept the change and start burning. it was something about inverting the XXX/XXX (i dont remember witch IFO-BUP-VOB-VRO-AOB-etc it was) the problem is that now this option is automaticaly activated. to erase the setting, i closed and re-open the program, i uninstalled and reinstalled it, i rebotted my computer, i even rebuilded another .img file from encoreDVD.

nothing worked, the setting is still lock there and prompt me an error when i re-try to burn the img file.

dvd burner = lg gsa-4167b, with last firmware

if someone could help me with the way the disable that or return to the original setting, i tryed the default button in the setting, doesn't work more.

thank a lot,

marc-antoine

explication : why would i use imgburn to burn a file generate with encoredvd

it's a dual layer disc, firstly, i generated the video_ts folder with encoreDVD and burn it with nero 7. the burned dvd-r did not played on my dvd player (on a ntsc tv...), but played perfectly in my computer. i figured burning an image would solve the problem... maybe, for this specific problem, it's only the dvd-r in itself. i reed some very bad review about memorex. i will try to find some verbatim tomorow (4h28 am now...), apparently they are the best (according to forums over the web...). so if you have information that could help me. thank you again.

(as you maybe notice, english is not my native language, please excuse me)

hi,

sorry i didn't have a printscreen right now. i will go buy other dvd+r dl in one hour and try to reburn it. maybe i will get the same error again and be sure i will take a printscreen this time.

and yes i've try default setting and it don't change nothing.

-------

but it appears that maybe my img file was broken, a guy on another forum told me that i had to upgrade encoreDVD 1.5.0 to 1.5.1, because adobe fixed some dl problem with the 1.5.1 upgrade... and he sent me the link of imgburn and advice me to use it hehehe.

tanks a lot for replying,

marc-antoine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.