Mount BIN+CUE img burned with ImgBurn

buzzico

Hi,

I'm a newbie of CDAudio encoding that I'm approaching for preservation purposes.

I'm trying without success to mount CD Audio BIN+CUE imgs burned with the latest ImgBurn version (2.5.8.0 under Windows 7 SP1). The images are right encoded and I was able to write back to a fresh CD support.

I've tried almost every mount utilities (Deamon Tools, Disc Magic, Virtual Clone, OFS Mount, etc.). Some utility says that the CUE file is not in the right format.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

B.

What made the bin and cue in the first place?

You're saying 'burned' but burning a disc doesn't give you a bin and cue file... so either you used Read mode to create it from a source disc or you got it elsewhere. Just trying to understand exactly where you're at :)

Can you post the cue for me to look at please?

What made the bin and cue in the first place?

You're saying 'burned' but burning a disc doesn't give you a bin and cue file... so either you used Read mode to create it from a source disc or you got it elsewhere. Just trying to understand exactly where you're at :)

Can you post the cue for me to look at please?

Hi LIGHTNING UK!,

thank you for your reply. Sorry, I've used the wrong terms :-) (I told you, I'm a newbie)

I used ImgBurn to read the CDA and then create the BIN+CUE image files ("Create image file from disc"). I didn't changed  any default configuration. The original disc was a homemade master.

You can get the cue file from this URL: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mj4ebbk8lbcem0d/REILA_013_CDA08_01.CUE?dl=0

Thanks,

A.

Edited by buzzico

I just made an empty file of '740,880,000' bytes in size so it could in theory match the CUE you uploaded and the CUE mounted just fine in DAEMON Tools Advanced v6.2

You may have to talk to the DT people to see why their free one won't open it.

It would be helpful if their error message was a little more descriptive!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.