Only burning data content

bxsiccx

Hello... I'm new to this so I apologize if I'm missing something simple. I used DVDFlick to convert my videos... used imgburn to burn the video_ts folder to dvd. When I then put the dvd into my computer it only shows the folder structure. I was reading some of these forums and seen that some were having issues with the content type changing to "data" and the advice was to reset to default settings. I did this and noticed, in the log, that my content type was DVD yet... same thing upon completion. I've wasted hours and hours and dvds and I'm just lost

If you have Windows 7, you can use Windows Media Player to play DVD's.  If you're on 8 or 10, you'll need something like Media Player Classic to play DVD's as DVD video playback is not natively supported.

Use rewritable discs until you get this issue resolved.  That way, you won't waste discs for tests you may not even need to run.  If you don't have DVD playback software installed, then Windows will never play the DVD VIDEO_TS contents.

I'm guessing you're using Windows and not something else so disregard if you're like using Linux.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.