trouble setting up ImgBurn to take place of DVD Decrypter

lilcarmel

I am trying to set up how to use ImgBurn to burns movies. When I get to the part that I am suppose to copy ImgBurn.exe and DVD Decrypter.exe, they are not in the folders. Where are they and why aren't they listed in the folders? Also I have removed and re-downloaded both ImgBurn and Dvd Decrypter twice with no luck with making this program work. Please can someone help. I am using the guide to asist me, but I am stuck at this part right now.

for legal reasons you can't get any help with decrypter sorry it has to be this way

For IMGburn you create an ISO and burn its a burning software nothing else it will not replace decrypter

You can use the build mode to create an ISO that IMGburn will burn

download IMGburn save it then open it and install it open IMGburn browse (please select a file ) for an ISO select it and burn it or use build mode put your files in a video ts folder and IMGburn will create an iso and burn it

"When I get to the part that I am suppose to copy ImgBurn.exe and DVD Decrypter.exe, they are not in the folders. "

just download IB and install it there will be a shortcut on the desktop to open the software

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.