ok still need the crip's help with linux

cryofreeze666

sorry guys, i can't edit my original post in general topics or delete it. i only get a share option off the 3 dots, there some sort of time limit for editing or deleting a post?

ok, now that i've actually completely read your first "novel", i have a question.  i wrote down where playonlinux default stored my virtual file.

/home/a/playonlinux/wineprefix/imgburn

problem is it didn't give me the rest of the address, the screen shot shows it is giving me more folders to open after i enter imgburn.  i followed what seemed to be a logical path after i reached that point and there was nothing there.  i guess i should be asking if that file address is what i should right click and create the shortcut from.  i was just under the impression, that it would be a click fest since you made a point of saying how people liked that better.  it seemed like from your directions that window should have closed if i did it the way you said using the configure tab of play. 

oh yeah, when i get to imgburn in the address, it gives me the choices of dosdevices or drive c.  did i miss something else in the read that should have installed the virtual drive there?

oh if you hadn't guessed, i'm in approximately my 3rd month of using linux kernal.

Screenshot from 2024-10-01 21-49-13.png

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.