Program won't load

Raymond

post-5325-1165459423_thumb.jpgI've been using Imgburn with No Problems till now. The Program won't load. Attached is the screens I get. I've Uninstalled Imgburn and reinstalled, and it still does the same thing. Any Idea's? I Love Imgburn, don't want to lose it. Thanks.

Raymond, Something is oviously kicking up a fuss suddenly for some reason, Perhaps you should completely delete Imgburn from your system and download a fresh app of it from this website and give er a go again. This might be the easiest thing to do right off the start line. :)

Raymond, Something is oviously kicking up a fuss suddenly for some reason, Perhaps you should completely delete Imgburn from your system and download a fresh app of it from this website and give er a go again. This might be the easiest thing to do right off the start line. :)

geee im haven the same thing on my. the dead vertion still works .says have to close. did what ramond said 3 time still didnt work did any of u guys ever fix this

I think the AVG free version has been recommended here before, personally I use ZoneAlarm Pro, that has picked up some minor concerns over the past few weeks but ImgBurn still works fine here :)

If AOL Safety Virus Spyware is only looking for "spyware" you are not going to get all the nasties out there anyway.

I think the AVG free version has been recommended here before, personally I use ZoneAlarm Pro, that has picked up some minor concerns over the past few weeks but ImgBurn still works fine here :)

If AOL Safety Virus Spyware is only looking for "spyware" you are not going to get all the nasties out there anyway.

did sys restore, works fine now

but still haven got the nastys out

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.