Just some help would be nice :)

rick_ford55

Hi everyone first time on the site.... My problem might not have anything relevant to imgburn but i will post it anyway as you guys seem to know what you are on about! K i recorded some footage on a new camcorder one that has a disc on the side of it

I used DVD+ discs for this... problem is i use a mac ( don't laugh!) to edit my footage and it has a DVD- drive. I put the disc in anyway and copied it into final cut pro and on the computer it looks fine but when i watch it on tv it becomes all pixilated. I have been trying now for a while several things to try to get the data from + to - to see whether that improves the images but to no avail. Could this be something that imgburn could do or do i need a completely different programme??

Any help appreciated

Yeah, the format of the disc won't help the quality of the burn.

The only thing that comes to mind, is that you can try using better quality media, TY's or Verbs with MCC dye.

Perhaps a log from ImgBurn? We may be able to advise you further.

Hi Rick, and welcome to the forum.

I agree with Ken, change the media to TY or Verbs and see what happens.

If you do encounter a problem, always post a logfile from IB as it contains a whole lot of info that we need to be able to better assess the problem.

spinner

I do my video work with a pinnacle product on a pc

I did have problems with a older slower machine

Computer likes it fine- in your editor- or the computers dvd player software?

Assume your settop player likes camcorder disk?!

Have you had any success with any other video work? Backup copys of your vids?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.