Viewing DVD from Hard Drive

Stevo71

I think you need to select the correct source for the file type that you are playing. I think its "media files on HDD" or something similar........

I am sure mine was ok the other night when I was testing some files playing them like this - I definitely saw the menu screen and played the film from there. :)

I think you need to select the correct source for the file type that you are playing. I think its "media files on HDD" or something similar........

I am sure mine was ok the other night when I was testing some files playing them like this - I definitely saw the menu screen and played the film from there. :)

Many thanks, working now!

*Y*N*W*A*

Stevo71

how do i make a copy of a dvd given to me with the folders AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS, and OpenDVD. I have copied them to a folder on my laptop, it has a DVDRW drive, etc. but when I launch IMGBURN I can only select individual files....so i need help with either creating a DVD out of the folder I made, or the original DVD.....thanks

how do i make a copy of a dvd given to me with the folders AUDIO_TS, VIDEO_TS, and OpenDVD. I have copied them to a folder on my laptop, it has a DVDRW drive, etc. but when I launch IMGBURN I can only select individual files....so i need help with either creating a DVD out of the folder I made, or the original DVD.....thanks

Check out the guides section ! Next time it's best not to hijack another thread - especially as this one has nothing to do with your question.

Check out the guides section ! Next time it's best not to hijack another thread - especially as this one has nothing to do with your question.

hey sorry but i did poke around for about 30 minutes and had to run. when i searched on 'copy dvd....' that thread was the top return on my search so there i was. the reason for the second post was exactly because i felt that the first reply was in a slightly unrelated thread....although not really if you think about it. so there were two posts in a short time. so i will go back to the guides section, and the answer to my question is not in obvious form. so i think being smug about it and talking down to people like me is really uncalled for.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.